All of our nurses are licensed in the State of MN and have gone through a criminal background check. They have been given training on the company’s expectations for high quality care.
OUR NURSES PROVIDE:
- Medication Management: Set up medications
- Education: on diagnosis, medications, disease process and much more
- Blood Draws
- INR Checks
- Health Assessments
- Case Management: coordination with payor case managers, doctors, pharmacy, etc.
We come to your home and work hard to make sure you can remain in your home for as long as possible. It’s important to us that you are satisfied with the care that you receive and our nurses will ensure that your Aides/PCAs/Homemaker are well supervised.
HHHC services many different types of people with various diagnosis:
- elderly, disabled, and mentally ill
- diabetes, COPD, HTN, Heart disease, mental health, and more
HHHC services the entire Twin Cities Metro area.
OVERVIEW OF PAYERS & PROGRAMS
There are various payers/programs that exist to fund home care services, many of which include:
- Medicare (Federal)
- Medical Assistance (State)
- Alternative Care
- County Programs: such as CADI, CAC, EW, TBI
- Health Partners
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Metropolitan Health Plan